The 14th Vienna Research Groups for Young Investigators call 2023 is issued for up to three group leader positions as part of the WWTF’s Information and Communication Technology programme.
- It addresses Vienna-based universities and research institutions that intend to hire an excellent young researcher from abroad for setting-up and managing an independent research group. Active recruitment procedures are mandatory.
- This group must address substantial state-of the-art scientific research questions in the area of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and at the same time demonstrate mid-term relevance to industry.
- WWTF especially encourages Vienna-based research institutions to propose female group leaders.
- WWTF takes unconventional research careers into consideration.
- WWTF in total grants up to three positions with up to € 1.6 million per research group for six to eight years of funding. Please submit proposals online.
- For more details please refer to the VRG 23 Call Fiche, the "Call Specifications" and the "Submission Guideline".
Submission deadline: 2pm CET, March 15th, 2023.
All interested parties are cordially invited to an online Proposers’ Day on 18th of January, 10am–12 noon (please contact us for registration).
Public announcements University of Vienna:
Public announcments Technische Universität Wien:
Please do not hesitate to contact the Call Manager for more information:Donia Lasinger
Tel.: +43-1-402 31 43 - 16