The 13th Vienna Research Groups for Young Investigators call 2022 is issued for up to two group leader position as part of the WWTF’s Environmental Systems Research programme.
- It addresses Vienna-based universities and research institutions that intend to hire an excellent young researcher from abroad for setting-up and managing an independent research group. Active recruitment procedures are mandatory.
- This group must address substantial state-of the-art scientific research questions in the area of environmental systems research.
- WWTF especially encourages Vienna-based research institutions to propose female group leaders.
- WWTF takes unconventional research careers into consideration.
- WWTF in total grants up to two positions with up to € 1.6 million per research group for six to eight years of funding.
For more details please refer to the VRG 22 Call Fiche and to the "Call Specifications", both available online at www.wwtf.at.
You can find more details regarding WWTF's new funding guideline here.
All interested parties are cordially invited to an online Proposers’ Day on April 6, 2022, 10 am - 12 noon (please contact us for registration).
Announcements of Viennese Research Institutions:
- University of Vienna: Vienna Research Group (univie.ac.at); https://univis.univie.ac.at/ausschreibungstellensuche/flow/bew_ausschreibung-flow?_flowExecutionKey=_c237D4CB5-54FB-0DFC-566A-08EDD3DE9B96_kFDFA725D-9C61-3A45-4D44-C1AE856DEE38&tid=89269.28
Please do not hesitate to contact the Call Manager for more information:
Dr. Donia Lasinger
Tel.: +43-1-402 31 43 - 16